What are the new fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends for this spring? Answers in this article.
What will be the coolest clothes, the most sought-after destination, the most used beauty product and the most chic ritual? Here’s a journey through our 5 must-have trends for this spring/summer 2021, to stay in the spirit of the times!
1) The right outfit for this spring: the heat is starting to kick in, you can already see yourself on the beach by the crystal clear sea or in the city crisscrossing the lively streets, this “so spring” dress is made for you! The top of this Shein dress : its freshness, lightness and immaculate colour accompanied by the romantic detail of the printed spring flowers. But that’s not all, thanks to this a Shein promo code, you can buy it at a low price! What are you waiting for?
2) Beauty will be increasingly green: the desire for purity and lightness will also be accompanied by a greater interest in the natural world. With the current context of Covid-19, “safe beauty” is becoming more democratic and an absolute standard. People are no longer satisfied with products that are simply organic, cruelty-free and vegan, but demand safety. And indeed, despite the downturn in the beauty market due to the pandemic, natural cosmetics have in recent months recorded growth, albeit slight.
A trend, that of green, which also translates into an increased need to take care of oneself and to reconcile oneself with nature 100% (even if it means not putting anything on). This is also confirmed in this new year, as more and more companies are committed to protecting the planet, thanks to zero-kilometre formulas and recycled and recyclable packaging, among other things.
3) A sustainable paradise: to make the dream of “getting away from it all” come true, Palau is the right destination. When you arrive, get ready to sign the Palau Pledge, a contract in which you commit to respecting the environment. That’s how this pristine archipelago in the Pacific Ocean won Lonely Planet’s Best of Travel 2021 award in the Sustainability category. If you’re not ready to travel yet, don’t worry: Easyjet and many other airlines have already planned cheap flights for spring 2022. Raise your hand if you see yourself on the beaches of Palau right now!
4) Art runs in the streets: museums are closed and sports halls too? Suunto, a sports watch company, is launching Run For Street Art, running tracks in search of murals in different European cities. For example, in Rome you can follow the plans of the Museum of Urban Art.
5) The terrarium: this will be the rite of the beginning of this year to conjure up the most hated expression “put it under glass”! After all, what is a terrarium except to define it as a beautifully “imprisoned” garden? In the next few days, if not today, get one or more domed bottles and have fun choosing the plants you want to enclose without damage and with only special effects: cacti, ferns but also ficus, aloes, bromeliads thanks to the tutorials offered by various sales outlets (Google is your best friend). You can also opt for the easy way out by buying one or more ready-to-use terrariums.